Since blogs are essentially personal things, and expression often requires
bending or breaking the rules of syntax, it is not necessary that members adhere
to formal writing standards. It is also not required that we agree on what
"proper usage" means. Given that, your blog must consistently demonstrate
a command of the English language, including proper spelling and punctuation.
Otherwise, you will not be added to the ring.
Porn is not allowed. Neither is any form of hatred or intolerance. I don't care
how grammatically correct your white supremacy website is, it has no place in this
If, from time to time, you feel compelled to write about the misuse of apostrophes,
or to bemoan the decline of spelling skills in your nation, or to blush at the
incident the night before in which you either corrected or were corrected on a point
of grammar and everyone just stared at you...well, that's just dandy.
How to Join:
- Go here.
- You will have one week from the time you submit your site to get your ring code up and running
correctly. If that doesn't happen you will be removed from the queue and will have to resubmit your site.
I do not always get the email notification of new sites. If you have not been added within
please email me.
- To use the button, you must first save it to your own server. You will not be admitted to the
ring otherwise. You do not have to use the button at all, and if you need help, email me.
- You must post regularly. Some people make it clear that they only update on certain days,
and that's fine. If you go on an extended vacation, make sure you say so in your blog.
If you fail to post once within
a month (without notification), I will remove you from the ring.
- The ring code must be visible from your main blog page, not on any other pages. The idea
is for others
to surf through the ring one page at a time. Unfortunately, your site cannot have frames.
- At this point I can only accept sites written in English. I hope to expand this in the
I am positive that Grammar Avengers exist in every country.
- If you need to make changes to your site information, you must update it yourself by logging
RingSurf. You will receive the necessary information to do so in an email when you are
admitted into the ring. Save that email.
- If you have any other questions, email me.
Join the Grammar Avengers Ring!
This RingSurf Grammar Avengers Net Ring
owned by emdash.